Motion Pro Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 PSI (PU38010343)
Motion Pro Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 PSI
One of our techs bought this gauge in the fall of 2018 and it rapidly became the go-to tire pressure gauge for all the techs in the shop.
Motion Pro needs no introduction to an experienced motorcyclist. Their equipment is always well made and thought out for ease of use for home and professional mechanics alike.
This digital gauge is no exception.
Gauge conforms to ANSI B40.1 Grade B, and the similar California regulation.
Additional details below:
- High-precision, accurate to +/- 0.6 psi
- Precise digital readout to 0.1 psi
- Reads 0-60 psi
- Continuous pressure reading, no need to reset when activating bleed valve
- Four selectable scales (PSI, BAR, KG-CM2, kPa)
- Large easy to read display with back light for low light applications
- Billet aluminum trapezoid body
- Billet aluminum air chuck provides tight, leak-free seal to tire valve and is specially designed for reading air pressure
- High-flow push button bleeder valve for precise pressure adjustment
- 15" long high pressure hose with dual swivels and Motion Pro design air chuck
- Heavy-duty anti-shock protective rubber boot on gauge
- Battery-powered (1,000 tests) with battery strength indicator
- Auto off to extend the battery life
- Batteries included (Qty. 2 AAA size)