Lightech Keyless Gas Cap, RED
- '09-'19 RSV4 (all variants)
- '19 RSV4 1100 Factory
- '16-'19 Tuono V4 1100 (all variants)
- '11-'15 Tuono V4 (all variants)
- '04-'09 RSVR, RSVR Factory
- '06-'10 Tuono
- '14-'17 Caponord 1200 (all variants)
For Moto Guzzi:
- '07-'08 1200 Sport Breva
- '05-'08 Breva 1100
- '05-'15 Norge (all variants)
- '08-'17 Stelvio (all variants)
- '05-'17 Griso (all variants)
Made from billet aluminum and then anodized, this keyless gas cap is a great addition to any track ridden Aprilia to make refueling easier and faster.
Can also be used on street based Aprilia where the convenience of keyless gas cap opening is desirable.
This gas cap is probably the most thoroughly designed AF1 Racing currently offers. It has the advantage of using its own billet aluminum base plate (most other kits re-use the stock plastic base plate).
Made in Italy by Lightech
Installation instructions in .pdf format.
Please note: This kit requires you to re-use the stock base gasket seen in the photo below. If your bike has more than approximately 1,500 miles on it, AF1 Racing recommends to replace the gasket. Gasket can be purchased at this link: AP8104803
Stock base gasket seen image below: