OpenFlash Tablet for Aprilia RSV4/Tuono 1100 (OFTtablet)
OpenFlash Tuning Tablet
- '09-'19 RSV4 (all variants)
- '19 RSV4 1100 Factory
- '16-'19 Tuono V4 1100 (all variants)
- '11-'15 Tuono V4 (all variants)
This is a fully functional, handheld ECU programming tool that stores up to 5 tuning files.
Includes OpenFlash Tablet, diagnostic port cable and USB cable.
- Automatic tuning file generation (no laptop required)
- Free Off-the-Shelf (OTS) maps available for various vehicle configurations
- Free Tuning Software provided with the purchase of this tablet
- Full Open ROM editing with No Encryptions and No Locks
- Diagnostic and Fault Code Reading and Clearing
- Multiple Tuning File Storage
- No software licensing fee
- 100% reversible to original factory ECU settings
- Plug and play functionality (no wires to cut, no connectors to re-pin)
One Touch Programming:
Pick what map best suits your level of modifications and touch the screen! Of course, you can always take advantage of custom tuning through your laptop interface if you (or your tuner) wants to make customized mapping changes.
With no buttons to fail or stick, the OFT is built to last. The large backlit screen can be adjusted for brightness and is easily viewed in direct sunlight. Real-time graphics and numerical data displays also provide a wealth of information literally at your fingertips.
Free Tunes for Life:
All off-the-shelf (OTS) maps are developed and thoroughly tested by our experienced in-house ECU calibration team. These maps will safely provide substantial power gains and improved drive ability. The maps are available, free of charge, on the OpenFlashTablet Downloads