Matris Twin Shock -PAIR- For Moto Guzzi V7 III's (MAMM114.1KC)
^*Photo above may not show current design. Matris, being Italian, likes to subtly restyle the some element of the shock at least once a year, so we can not guarantee the shock(s) will be 100% identical to the photo.
Matris Twin Shock -PAIR-
For Moto Guzzi:
- V7 III Racer
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Rough
- V7 III Milano
- V7 III Carbon Shine
- V7 III Carbon Dark
Set of rear adjustable hydraulic twin-shocks for Classic & Custom bikes.
Compression, Rebound, Preload, and Ride Height Adjustable (Ride height adjustment is approximatley 9mm)
Precision mached with an objective to reduce friction, provide high temperature stability, and allow fine damping adjustments to give the rider the greatest confidence possible
- Two-way hydraulic adjustment by separate and independent units.
- Separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston.
- The cylinders are made from Aluminum alloy (Al 7075).
- Main piston D.40 mm with flow dynamics specially designed for better control of the suspension movement, even at the end of travel.
- Piston shaft D.16 mm made from high tensile alloy Steel, hard Chrome coatted.
- Fully re-buildable.
- All components are machined from Aluminum alloy, and are anodized.
Please Note: This part is not in stock at all times, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.