Oberon Adjustable Brake Lever Ti/Red Adjuster (OB-LEV-B010-1-Ti-RedAdj)
Oberon Adjustable Brake Lever Titanium Colored Billet Aluminum with Red Adjuster
For '04-'09 RSVR, RSVR Factory.
Also for Norton Dominator
Can also be installed on '09-'19 RSV4 and '17-'19 Tuono V4.
This completely proprietorially designed brake lever features a unique design that has 8 adjust on the fly positions, and adjustable brake switch trigger, and, most importantly a specially located adjuster pivot so that complete lever stroke is retained no matter which of the positions is selected.
Adjustment is achieved with fingertip control in either adjuster direction. The eight adjustments are either side of position 4 (similar to stock) giving adjustment up to 30mm (1 1/8") of lever travel.
The unique RADIAL CAM® design achieves this extraordinary range with ease. This is mainly due to both the close tolerance design and the high quality roller bearing, around which the cam operates locating each position with a comforting 'click'.
The cams in the levers have been hard anodized for longevity and reliability, sufficiently lubricated on assembly for smooth adjustment transition. Lever length is 7" from center of pivot point to end of lever ball, or 17.5cm in metric.
- Oberon RADIAL CAM® System
- 8 selectable position settings
- CNC machined from billet aluminium
- Precision roller bearing for smooth action
- 3mm Ball Bearing click guide
- Short Reach setting for easier operation
- OEM anti-rattle shim accommodated
- Simple to install Brake Lever
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Original lever position enhanced
- Integrated adjustment stop
- Lever position range up to 30mm
Additional colors available on email request to email@example.com