Rizoma LED Bar End Turn Signal Sguardo-Sold each (RZFR060)
Rizoma LED Bar End Turn Signal "Sguardo"
- '09-'19 RSV4 (all variants)*
- '19 RSV4 1100 Factory*
- '11-'13 Tuono V4 (all variants)*
- '06-'10 Tuono*
- '04-'09 RSVR*, RSVR Factory*
- '98-'03 Mille*, Mille-R*
- '02-'05 Tuono*
- '07-'16 Shiver*
For Moto Guzzi:
- '05-'17 Griso* (all variants)
Does not fit 14-19 Tuono V4 due to reducing internal diameter.
This bar end has LED lights to act as your turn signal.
This bar end does require you to drill two 4mm holes in your handlebar so that the turn signal wiring can be fished through.
*Less experienced mechanics should seek professional installation for the following reasons:
- Cutting and splicing of the turn signal wires is required
- Some working knowledge of how the expanding collet's work in order to make sure that the bar ends to not spin dangerously once installed.
- Resistor packs must be fitted to restore normal blink rate function, positioning of these resistors could also be prohibitively challenging for less experienced mechanics.
- The Handlebars of Tuono, Shiver, and Griso are internally tapered and have progressively smaller internal diameters the further away you get from the bar end. This makes fishing the turn signal wire through intensely difficult.