Ohlins TTX 36 Rear Shock For RSV4 & Tuono V4 (APC_894912-190706)
Ohlins TTX 36 Rear Shock
- '09-'16 RSV4 (all variants)
- '11-'15 Tuono V4 (all variants)
- '16-'18 Tuono V4 1100 (all variants)
- '19 Tuono V4 1100 RR
- '17-'19 RSV4 RR
Based on the highly regarded TTX technology this shock has been developed from Öhlins’ vast experience in MotoGP.
If you plan on riding your V4 as Aprilia intended, this specially discounted shock is some of the best money you can spend if you want improved rear traction and damping consistency.
In addition to preload, rebound, and compression adjustment, this shock offers night and day improvement in heat and pumping losses, even at expert level track riding pace.
Spring rate guidelines are below:
- 0.95 springs are good for riders from ~155-180lbs
- 1.00 springs are good for riders from ~190lbs to 220 lbs
- 1.05 springs are good for riders from ~220lbs to 250 lbs
*Spring rate versus rider weights given are for informational purposes and are approximate guidelines only. Actual rider needs may vary. These guidelines do NOT apply to 2017-2019 RSV4 RF because that model uses unique suspension linkages.
Ohlins part number: AP8321 (Specification card in .pdf format)