Ferodo Platinum Rear Brake Pads (FDB2074P)
Ferodo Platinum Rear Brake Pads
This is hands-down the best selling rear brake pad offered by AF1 Racing.
- '09-'19 RSV4 (all variants)
- '19 RSV4 1100 Factory
- '11-'19 Tuono V4 (all variants)
- '04-09 RSVR, RSVR Factory
- '06-'10 Tuono
- '00-'03 Falco
- '02-'05 Tuono
- '98-'03 Mille, Mille-R
- '01-'07 Caponord
For Moto Guzzi:
- V7 Stone (not for V7II, not for V7 III)
- V7 Special (not for V7II, not for V7 III)
- V7 Racer (not for V7II, not for V7 III)
- V7 Classic (not for V7II, not for V7 III)
- 961 SF
- 961 Cafe Racer
The rear brake mate to Ferodo's range of high friction pads. The special rear brake specific formulation is designed to resist unintentional wheel lock by providing more feel and control at the rear brake. This organic compound is applicable for use on both stainless and iron rotors. Works equally well in wet or dry conditions.
These pads are the AF1 Racing Recommended alternative to OEM - AP8113751 and - 893969
- Manufactured with Original Equipment homologated processes.
- Compound performs well in wet and dry conditions
- Alloy coated backplate for reduced corrosion and elimination of piston sticking to backing plate
- Derived from the CP911 compound as used in WSBK competition
- Suitable for stainless steel and IRON DISCS.