AGIP Oil 80W90 Gearbox Oil (AGGEAR8090)
AGIP Oil 80W90 Gearbox Oil
Moto Guzzi and Vespa Recommended AGIP Rear Differential** / CARC hub oil**
80W90 is the oil weight specified for all Moto Guzzi C.A.R.C. Hubs on 1100 and 1200 8V engines. (Capacity is 380mL).
80W90 is the oil weight specified for the final drive on Ural Motorcycles. (110cc for 1WD / 135cc for 2WD)
1 Liter Size
Extreme Pressure properties, allows easy lubrication of motorcycle clutch-transmission groups and final reduction wheel hubs on scooters.
Reduces wear on wet clutch and gearbox. Avoid blockages in ball bearings. All season, all climates safe.
Designed to API GL-4 specifications
Vespa specifies 80W/90 Rear hub oil for the following models:
- '06-'13 GTS 250, GTS 300, GTS Super (capacity is 250cc)
- '07-'13 GTV 250, GTV 300 (capacity is 250cc)
- '05-'09 GranTurismo 200 (capacity is 150cc)
- Primavera 150 (capacity is 270cc)
- Sprint 150 (capacity is 270cc)
- 946 & 946 Bellissima (capacity is 270cc)
- Fly 150 3V (capacity is 270cc)
- '06-'14 LX150
- Elettrica (capacity 250cc)
Piaggio Specifies 80W/90 Rear hub oil for the following models:
- BV 200 ( Capicity is 150cc)
- BV 250 (250cc)
- BV 300 (250cc)
- '13-'15 BV 350 (500cc)
- '16-'19 BV 350 ABS (500cc)
- BV 500 (250cc)
- '07-'11 MP3 500 (250cc)
- '16-'18 MP3 500 Sport/Business ABS (250cc)
specifies 80W/90 Rear hub oil for the following models:
- '06-'08 SportCity 250 (capacity is 250cc)
- '08-'11 SportCity Cube 250/300 (capacity is 250cc)
- '04-'06 Scarabeo 250 (capacity is 250cc)
AGIP Oil, AGIP Lubricants, and AGIP Coolants are recommended for all Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Vespa, Piaggio products.
Orders containing this item can only be shipped by UPS Ground. This item cannot be shipped Internationally.
**Please note: Confusingly, Moto Guzzi technical literature refers to the Rear Differential / CARC hub as the "Transmission." This is something to bear in mind when performing service operations on your Moto Guzzi.