The Sealed F25SA Hydraulic Fork kit fully replaces all the existing original fork internals, transforming it into a new damping system that is fully-adjustable in spring preload with precise compression and rebound adjustment in separate fork legs.
This Italian made kit is the highest end Racing or Trackday up-grade for the OEM forks, It allows:
• Improved performance, thanks to increasing the damping coefficient (lower friction and precise damping adjustment).
• The sealed cartridges avoid the risk of fluid cavitation.
• Easy customization of the suspension set-up (AKA faster and cleaner spring changes).
• Decreased weight, by use of light alloys for all the cartridge components.
• Fork cartridge cylinder D.25 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and anodozing surface treatment.
• Pumping rod D.12 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and hard anodizing surface treatment.
The Compression and Rebound assemblies use oilless slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with dedicated shim stacks for precision hydraulic flow control, even when at maximum operating temperatures.
No modification to the original fork is required for assembly the fork kit. You simply remove the stock internals and install these cartridges in their place.
The cartridge is delivered pre-assembled (sealed with the oil inside).
• The cartridge expansion tanks are controlled by an anti-cavitation mechanical system, housed within the hydraulic cartridge unit.
The Blue Ring Cartridge controls rebound and the Red Ring Cartridge controls the compression.
• Spring preload mounted on axial roller bearings, with specific clicks (adj. range: 15 mm)
• Rebound (Blue) unit with specific clicks (adj. range: 38 clicks)
• Compression (Red) unit with specific clicks (adj. range: 38 clicks)
All components of the cartridge are made of aluminum alloy and subjected to anodizing surface treatment, with the focus to ensure long-lasting wear with the absolute lowest friction.
The kit is supplied with specific high sliding fluid (Motorex Fork Oil) that lubricates the oil seals in the fork legs, while the cartridges themselves are self-contained and sealed.
• Set of linear spring in Si-Cr Alloy Steel available in different rates, depending on the bike model and rider weight, for complete customization.
Kit includes all needed parts for installation and instructions for fitting. The fitting instructions assume a very high level of understanding and mechanical aptitude. To aid in installation, AF1 Racing includes the official Aprilia Fork Service manual as a digital download with this product.