Motorex M3.0 Coolant - RED / PINK 1 Liter
This is the AF1 Racing recommended replacement for the no longer available Agip/Eni Permanent Special red/pink factory coolant.
- '18-'20 Shiver 900
- '07-'15 Shiver 750
- '18-'20 Dorsoduro 900
- '09-'16 Dorsoduro 750
- '11-'13 Dorsoduro 1200
- '09-'20 RSV4 (all variants)*
- '19-'20 RSV4 1100 (all variants)*
- '11-'15 Tuono V4 (all variants)*
- '16-'20 Tuono V4 1100 (all variants)*
- '08-'15 Mana, Mana GT
- '06-'10 RS125
- '07-'11 Scarabeo 500 Light
- '09-'11 SportCity 250/300 Cube
- '07-'10 Scarabeo 200 Light
- '08-'14 SR50 Ditech Factory (Purejet)
- '10-'20 GTS 300 (all variants)
- '10-'19 GTV 300 (all variants)
- '13-'21 BV350 (all variants)
- BV 400
- '08-'11 MP3 400
- '08-'11 MP3 500
- '07-'11 MP3 250* (*Most MP3 250s will use this red colored coolant, however, some very early models used the Agip Blue coolant; check before ordering).
Motorex M3.0 is a biodegradable coolant that is sent ready to use. It offers excellent protection against rust, corrosion, lime scale, and overheating. It is free of silicates, nitrates, amines and phosphates. Long-life technology (red color). Ensures protection from freezing down to -38C.
Can be combined with the stock coolant from Aprilia, Vespa, and Piaggio.
Can be diluted by adding distilled water (if you live in a hotter climate).
Complete Technical Data Sheet in .pdf format
Orders containing this item can only be shipped by UPS Ground. This item cannot be shipped Internationally.
*RSV4/Tuono V4 cooling system capacity 2.7 Liters
Formerly sold as part number AGACPSL and PU37050020