PIAA H7 Headlight Bulb Xtreme
Light temperature 4000K
- '16-'20 RSV4 (all variants) [same for hi/lo beam]
- '19-20 RSV4 1100 Factory [same for hi/lo beam]
- '11-'20 Tuono V4 (all variants) [same for hi/lo beam]
- '07-'15 Shiver
- '18-'19 Shiver 900
- '07-'10 Scarabeo 200
- '01-'04 Futura
- '01-'03 Mille, Mille-R (High Beam Only*)
- '02-'05 Tuono (High Beam Only*)
For Moto Guzzi:
- '06-'08 1200 Sport
- '05-'08 Breva 1100
- Eldorado 1400 (low beam)
- MGX 21 (low beam)
- California 1400 Custom (low beam)
- California 1400 Touring (low beam)
- '13-'15 BV 350
- '16-'19 BV 350 ABS
PIAA's XTRA technology is a modification of a welded focus ring and one-piece filament technology that allows the Xtreme bulbs to produce greater performance per watt than any other halogen bulb.
PIAA claims that this bulb only uses the standard 55W draw, but produces nearly 110W output without any appreciable increase in bulb heat.
Xtreme series of bulbs have higher light output than regular bulbs and give the rider better color recognition and better contrast than standard halogen lamps.
This is direct fit part. No wiring in of ballasts or any other parts required.
Please note: do not touch the bulb lens during installation, as residual grease from your fingers can cause damaging hot spots on the bulb.
*Low Beam bulb for '01-'03 Mille and '02-'05 Tuono is an H4. There is a spare parts catalog error
**Please note: The fitments listed are for USA Market Bikes Only.