Matris F25R Quad Valve Cartridge Kit for '19-'23 Moto Guzzi V85 TT (all variants) Italian made Cartridge kit that allows precise Compression, Rebound and Preload adjustments
^*Photo above may not show current fork cap design. Matris, being Italian, likes to subtly restyle the cap at least once a year, so the fork cap you get may not be 100% identical to the photo.
Matris F25R Cartridge Kit
For '19-'23 Moto Guzzi V85 TT (all variants)
Italian made Cartridge kit that allows precise Compression, Rebound and Preload adjustments
The Italian made Matris F25R Fork cartridge kit features Compression, Rebound, and spring pre-load adjustment
Each leg features spring pre-load adjustment while Compression and Rebound are adjusted in separate legs (LH leg does compression, RH leg does rebound).
Additional details and features:
- Fork cartridge cylinder is 25 mm diameter and made from aluminum alloy, with lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
- Pumping rod is 12 mm in diameter and is also made from aluminum alloy Al 7075, with lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
- Set of Compression and Rebound valves, supported by oilless slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, each with its own dedicated shims stack for precise hydraulic flow control.
- Valve sets have been specially designed to prevent cavitation.
- All internal and external Aluminium components are supplied with anodizing surface treatment.
- No modification to the original fork (no cut, no drill) is required for assembly of this fork kit
- This kit allows you to stay on the factory recommended regular maintenance schedule.
A pair of linear (straight rate) springs in Si-Cr alloy Steel are included.
Kit includes all needed parts for installation and instructions for fitting. The installation instructions in .pdf format assume a very high level of understanding and mechanical aptitude. The kit will also require Showa-type spring compressor tool. To aid in installation, AF1 Racing includes the official Aprilia Fork Service manual as a digital download with this product.
*Professional installation is absolutely mandatory. No exceptions. Over the years we have found that 100% of all kits returned were completely correct and could be installed without issue on locally serviced bikes. In other words, all allegedly wrong kits were attributable to user error. For this reason, we insist that all Matris fork and cartridge kits are professionally installed. To that end, AF1 Racing has a mail in Fork Cartridge Service to make this process easy and affordable.
While not required for assembly, Matris does offer a speical No-Mar fork cap tool that allows tightening of the fork caps with no tooling marks.
The Kit includes one liter of 5W oil.