Accossato Sintered Front Brake Pads "Twin Pin"
- '11-'13 Tuono V4
- '98-'00.5 Mille
- '98-'03 RS250
- '02-'05 Tuono (base models)
- '00-'03 Falco
- '07.5-'09 Tuono (base models)
- '11-'12 Dorsoduro 1200
- '01-'04 Futura
For Moto Guzzi:
- '19-'20 V85 TT (all variants)
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- V7 e5 850cc (all variants)
- V7 (all models; all variants)
- V7 II (all models; all variants)
- V7 III (all models; all variants)
- '05-'17 Griso (all variants)
- Breva 1100
- '03-'09 Breva 750
- '06-'16 Norge (all variants)
- California 1400 Touring
- California 1400 Custom
- Eldorado 1400
- Audace 1400
- MGX 21
- '08-'17 Stelvio (all variants)
As a longtime OEM supplier of brake, throttle and handlebar parts to Aprilia, Accossato of Italy is in the rare position to have all the tooling necessary to quickly and cheaply manufacture OEM specification brake pads for all current Aprilia and Moto Guzzi models.
These sintered metal brake pads are offered in a slightly more aggressive compound than found on the OEM/stock pads, but promise to be gentle on your rotors while giving a firm initial bite and good fade resistance.
These pads are probably the best value available for your Aprilia or Moto Guzzi
Sold per caliper. Order quantity 2 to do the whole front wheel.
These pads are not for Tuono V4 with ABS